Emmanuel has worked on assignments in Qatar, Thailand, Switzerland, China, Belgium, Morocco, Spain, United Kingdom, North Ireland, Ukraine, Turkmenistan, Russia, Cuba, Japan, Netherlands, Germany, Luxembourg, Reunion island, Mayotte, Poland, Italy, Sweden, Egypt, Austria....
Since 2007 Emmanuel (40) is Freelance and based in Paris Emmanuel was born in 1977 in Saumur (Loire Valley).Torn between his two passion, music and photography, he decided for the second as a career. In 1997, he served during his military time in Paris at the Etablissement Cinematographique et Photographique des Armees. This job led him to work closely with the french government. For four years, he then continued to follow the Prime Minister at the time, Lionel Jospin in all his national and international trips as its official photographer, confronting himself to a wide range of situations and subjects. Once Jospin's mandate ended, Emmanuel left the administration and joined Imapress agency in 2001 covering societal and political stories. Rich from these experiences, he decided to go freelance in 2004 and has been multiplying collaborations with various wire agencies ( Reuters, Gamma, Strates) publications and corporations worlwide since then. Along with long term personal projects about Tchernobyl and immigration issues in France, He covers various stories about politics, sports, lifestyle and fashion always in a very personnal style: the French Presidential election for the German magazine Stern, the Davos forum for Time Magazine and numerous corporate and editorial portraits. His client list includes Times magazine, Le monde, Monocle, El pais, the Times, Forbes, Bloomberg businessweek, Barrons, WWD, The Guardian and The New York Times.......
Others: French Presidential Campain nominated by Stern for Tops China Festival Exposition. January 2009. Selected as a Rising Star of Photography (Class of 2008).
Projection Fovea Exhibition New York (Along the Wall 1989-2009 Reportage) March 14, 2009.
LONDON (May 26, 2009) - Professional photographer Emmanuel FRADIN of France was presented with the 3rd Annual Photography Masters Cup Nominee Award in the category of Journalism at a prestigious live online Winners and Nomination Ceremony presented by International Color Awards to recognize excellence in color photography.
SPAIN: Shortlisted for the Exposition "Migraciones Internacionales y Fronteras" exposed in the CCHS CSIC and that they are exposed to other research centers and universities throughout Spain.
LONDON (August 2010) - Shortlisted in the Environmental Photographer of the Year! Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM)
★ TESTIMONIALS ★
- Emmanuel is an excellent photographer with a keen eye for a unique subject matter and a fastidious approach to lighting and composition. Whether reportage or studio shoots he always ensures that he gets the best out of individuals and environments. Great fun to work with, I highly recommend Emmanuel. C.D at Living Group (UK. London)
- Emmanuel is a great photographer! I have commissioned him to photograph many portraits at WWD and he always delivers an interesting and dramatic image. He is professional and friendly, a pleasure to work with. Visual Media Director at WWD (USA)
- Emmanuel is one of the most creative photographers I have worked with in 30 years as a picture editor. We have collaborated in London, Paris, Milan where his dedication to achieving the best image has always been paramount. Emmanuel has a wonderful sense of humour and is always positive making every shoot an experience to remember. I look forward to working with him in the future in both the UK and Europe. Group Picture Editor at Progressive Content (UK. London)
- Emmanuel Fradin has shot wonderful photographs for me over the years, including a stellar cover at the Wall Street Journal, and more recently, a bold feature portrait of autism activists for Spectrum news. With Fradin I never have to worry has an unfailing eye, excellent sense of timing and the emotional intelligence to understand what makes a true portrait. He can tease drama from the even the most ordinary settings, and wrangles difficult subjects with apparent ease. I look forward to our next collaboration. Multimedia Director at Spectrum -Simons Foundation (USA)
- I worked with Emmanuel on several projects for the last 3 years. I find his work of high esthetics and quality and him pleasent and great to work with. I strongly recommend him! Head of Global Brand & Creative at Criteo (U.S.)
- I have worked with Emmanuel on a number of occasions and it is always a real pleasure to collaborate with him. He is professional, creative, flexible, and most-importantly, an amazing photographer. If you are looking for a great portrait photographer...look no further! Editor-in-Chief of Revolution Switzerland
- Ayant travaillé avec Emmanuel sur plusieurs projets professionnels, je peux le recommander fortement. Réactif et créatif, il a un très grand sens du relationnel. En plus, il est soucieux du détail et des échéances, ce qui fait que ce fut un grand plaisir de collaborer avec lui. Vice President - IR Client Services at Capital Fund Management
- Emmanuel a indubitablement le sens de la photo. Mais la photographie a chez lui une destination singulière : celle de l'urgence, de l'immédiateté et de la vérité. J'ai eu beaucoup de plaisir et de satisfaction à constituer, grâce à lui, une série de gestes "métiers" qui en disent autant sur les hommes que sur nos valeurs et nos savoir-faire. Directeur de la Communication chez Bouygues Travaux Publics
- Emmanuel is my go-to guy for environmental portraits in Paris. His skill and talent are evident even before he gets behind the camera. He is very flexible and has been able to accommodate the most demanding of schedules. And then, of course, there are his photographs. He creates images that are both professional and artistic, with a great eye for detail. Senior Art Director at Imagination Publishing (USA)